The possibilities of dentistry are constantly growing. Thanks to modern approaches to solving problems, you get rid of complexes, problems with speech, the risk of developing pathologies of the gastrointestinal tract and can lead a familiar lifestyle. Artificial teeth, or implants, look and “work” like natural ones.
Thanks to high-quality titanium, the dental implant is bio-compatible with our body.
At the first stage, it is necessary to place dental implants inside the maxillary facial bone.
The integration of implants into the body is carried out through the process of osseointegration, through which dental implants form a tight connection with the jawbone. Osteointegration takes from 6 to 12 months.
Implant implantation will allow you to:
- To restore the lost tooth without turning the neighboring ones
- Install a fixed prosthesis.
- Ensure reliable fixation of the removable denture
Implants gained popularity due to the fact that they:
- Restore the aesthetics and functionality of the oral cavity.
- Keep healthy teeth.
- Will serve as a good alternative for intolerance to removable dentures
- Eliminate dentition defects
It is also important that dentures on implants last as long as possible.
In our clinic, only the best implants are used. Experienced doctors are ready to assist every client. Contact!